A free seminar on study programs at the University of Waikato, Hamilton, studying and living in New Zealand will be conducted on Saturday 6th May 2017 from 3.00pm to 5.00pm at the Galadari Hotel, Colombo.
Seats are limited. Please contact us to reserve your seat.
When you study at the University of Waikato (Wai-cut-o), you’ll be part of a quality education institution, supported by people who care, and academics who want to see you succeed.
Our Motto, Ko te tangata – for the people, ensures that you, our student, is at the forefront of everything we do.
Students at Waikato are more satisfied with their university experience than at any other New Zealand university. How do we know that? The 2015 International Student Barometer surveyed over 160,000 international studying all over the world. More than 90% of the students surveyed who studied at the University of Waikato were satisfied with their experience and 84% of respondents said they would recommend our university to others. Find out more about our rankings and reputation.
Our people, culture and progressive approach to education and research is what makes Waikato a great place to live, study and socialise.
World ranked university
The University of Waikato, a modern and progressive university, is competitively ranked amongst its peers.
- Ranked in the top 3% of universities in the world – placed 324th in the QS World University Rankings 2016
- Ranked in the 401-500 band of universities in the world – Times Higher Education 2016
- 12 subjects in the top 250 – QS Subject Rankings 2016
- Waikato Management School is Triple Crown Accredited (accredited to AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA). This places our business school in the top 1% in the world.
Support Services Rankings:
- 11th in the world for Careers Office support
- Leader in New Zealand for student satisfaction – i-graduate International Student Barometer results 2015