NSIA – The Professional Hospitality Academy is the largest Culinary and Hospitality training provider in New Zealand. Co founded by Otto Groen QSM in November 2001, NSIA has grown rapidly over the years.
NSIA has won the renowned Training Excellence Award at the National Culinary Fare competition the past eight years in a row. Culinary skills are cultivated by some of the best trainers this industry and country has to offer.
NSIA is an accomplished part of New Zealand’s strong and vibrant Hospitality Industry and demonstrates this through its passion for all things culinary and its love for people and education.
Our reputation as the leading private Culinary Arts and Hospitality academy in New Zealand attracts the highest calibre of industry professionals to share their knowledge and train students. Our facilities are unparalleled and designed to meet every need in preparing you for a successful career within the hospitality industry.
We, the NSIA community, are committed to following core values:
- Accessibility: providing all aspiring individuals access to quality hospitality, culinary arts and business education
- Quality: maintaining quality in teaching, learning and research.
- Equality: ensuring equality of individuals
- Professionalism: ensuring professionalism in conduct, in relationships and in service.
- Cooperation: fostering supportive and collegial relationships
- Diversity: maintaining respect for diversity and individual differences.